Dance Sections – Special Conditions
- Nominations will be submitted on the official nomination form to Conroy Hall on Friday 17th June from 2 pm – 6 pm. Please include a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt and competitor’s ticket. IF posted, nominations must be in the hands of the secretary by Friday 17th June 2022. Please allow several business days for Australia post delivery.
- Age group time limits will be as follows:
- Solos 13 to Gr 12, all duos and trios – 3 minutes 15 seconds.
- 12 years and under – 2 minutes 30 seconds.
- Song and Dance Solos – 3 minutes 15 seconds.
- Groups must not exceed 8 minutes
- The same dance must not be performed more than once by the same competitor or group during the currency of any one competition.
- Use of USB or CD – Give to the music co-ordinator prior to the section.
- Age Groups – Age groups for all solo Sections will be determined by the Committee after receipt of entries.
- IF UNABLE TO COMPETE ON THE DAY OF PERFORMANCE – PLEASE NOTIFY THE COMMITTEE ASAP No section will be held up waiting for performers.
- DANCE – Any style, 7 years and under
- CLASSICAL SOLO
- MODERN THEATRE SOLO
- CONTEMPORARY SOLO
- TAP SOLO
- SONG AND DANCE SOLO
- DEMI CHARACTER SOLO
- TAP DUO
- TAP TRIO
- DANCE DUO – Any style except Tap
- DANCE TRIO – Any style except Tap
- IMPROVISATION MODERN SOLO
- IMPROVISATION TAP SOLO
- IMPROVISATION CLASSICAL SOLO
- MODERN JAZZ OR NOVELTY GROUP
- TAP GROUP
- CLASSICAL BALLET GROUP