Dance Sections – Special Conditions
- Nominations to be submitted on the official nomination form to Conroy Hall on Friday 18th June from 2 pm – 5:30 pm. No Late nominations will be accepted. DO NOT POST NOMINATIONS.
- Age group time limits will be as follows:
- Solos 13 to Gr 12, all duos and trios – 3 minutes 15 seconds.
- 12 years and under – 2 minutes 30 seconds.
- Song and Dance Solos – 3 minutes 15 seconds.
- Groups must not exceed 8 minutes
- The same dance must not be performed more than once by the same competitor or group during the currency of any one competition.
- Use of USB or CD – Give to the music co-ordinator prior to the section.
- Age Groups – Age groups for all solo Sections will be determined by the Committee after receipt of entries.
- IF UNABLE TO COMPETE ON THE DAY OF PERFORMANCE – PLEASE NOTIFY THE COMMITTEE ASAP No section will be held up waiting for performers.
- DANCE – Any style, 7 years and under
- CLASSICAL SOLO
- MODERN THEATRE SOLO
- CONTEMPORARY SOLO
- TAP SOLO
- SONG AND DANCE SOLO
- DEMI CHARACTER SOLO
- TAP DUO
- TAP TRIO
- DANCE DUO – Any style except Tap
- DANCE TRIO – Any style except Tap
- IMPROVISATION MODERN SOLO
- IMPROVISATION TAP SOLO
- IMPROVISATION CLASSICAL SOL0
- MODERN JAZZ OR NOVELTY GROUP
- TAP GROUP
- CLASSICAL BALLET GROUP